As you must be aware, a number of aspects in the transport industry are of elementary importance to achieve the return on your investment. This includes the maximum cargo volume, low deadweight of your vehicle to ensure that the highest possible cargo weight can be carried, as little maintenance as possible and the longest service life possible. In addition, a good price/quality ratio is key. The latest Cargo Floor CF500 SLC system meets all these aspects.
A few characteristics of the CF500 SLC system:
- Very low deadweight, absolutely the lightest system in its class.
- A maximum cargo volume because of the extremely compact design that has integrated crossbeams.
- This means that the system can be used in any trailer and lorry type including driven semitrailers with twinned wheels.
- The system is supplied at the exact height of all common crossbeams and therefore it can be positioned immediately on the chassis without having to use spacers.
- The hydraulic system is also suitable for using with basically all types of organic and food grade hydraulic oils as well as mineral oils.
- The system can be driven on with basically any type of forklift truck because of the solid construction and integrated frame base support.
- The system is low maintenance and there is full hydraulic control of the system.
- Easy operation; unloading-stop-loading.
Can also be supplied as a superfast 'Power Speed' model.